Monday, November 10, 2014

Over the last few months since I found out that I was pregnant and would, G-d Willing, be having a baby, I've learned a lot of information that was previously foreign to me.  9 months ago I didn't know the difference between a city mini and a city select, a UPPAbaby and Bugaboo or what kinds of products you need, don't need, should get and forget about.  I didn't know anything about what to expect to happen to my body - not the obvious stuff like a bigger belly or swollen ankles, but other stuff.  I didn't know anything about maternity clothes or where to go to get them.  My aim with this blog is to help women like me get some insider information to some of these details so hopefully others won't go into pregnancy as blindly as I did.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment